|The above image was cropped from a mural located in the Missouri State Capitol building, Jefferson City, MO.
Artist: Oscar E. Berninghaus, 1924.
|The Early History of the Village of Sainte Genevieve
|© 2016 Foundation for Restoration of Ste. Genevieve, Inc. All rights reserved.
Foundation for Restoration of Ste. Genevieve, Inc - PO Box 88 - Ste. Genevieve, MO 63670